1. What are the shipping rates?
- For UK orders the shipping fee is £2.99. Shipping is FREE for all orders over £40.
- International shipping charges vary for different countries. Actual rates can be seen at checkout. Shipping is FREE worldwide for all orders over £40.
2. What are the shipping times?
- Domestic (UK) shipping times are 3-5 business days.
- International shipping times are 7-10 business days.
3. How can I get FREE shipping?
- We offer FREE worldwide shipping on all orders over £40.
4. Do you deliver worldwide?
- Yes, all Nano-b products are available worldwide.
1. How often do I need to replace my Nano-b toothbrush?
- The material of the Nano-b bristles is twice as durable of the nylon used by most standard toothbrushes. This means the Nano-b bristles don’t fray nearly as much and retain their plaque removing properties for much longer. Combined with the antibacterial protection, this means you can safely use Nano-b for up to 5-6 months.
2. I suffer from bleeding gums and sensitive teeth. Can Nano-b help me?
- Many of our customers suffering from bleeding gums or sensitive teeth report a vast improvement in their condition in 1-2 weeks.
3. Is Nano-b in any way dangerous for my teeth and health?
- No, Nano-b is completely safe to use on a daily basis and for as long as you want.
4. What is the difference between Nano-b Silver and Nano-b Charcoal&Gold?
- All of the bristles of Nano-b Silver are integrated with genuine silver particles that reduce bacteria count on your toothbrush.
- Half of the bristles of Nano-b Charcoal&Gold are integrated with genuine gold particles. The other half is integrated with bamboo charcoal particles. Gold keeps your toothbrush clean by inhibiting bacteria growth (just like silver), while bamboo charcoal has natural absorbing and teeth whitening properties.
- All other features and benefits of the toothbrushes are the same.
5. Do you have to store Nano-b in its plastic tube at all times?
- No, our plastic tube is great to use for storage or travel, but you don’t need to keep your toothbrush in it at all times. The properties of the Nano-b toothbrushes are not affected by whether you keep it in or out of the tube, so it’s a matter of your personal preferences.
6. Can I use toothpaste with Nano-b?
- Yes, you can use toothpaste, just like you would with any other toothbrush.
7. What type of toothpaste should I use?
- There are no specific requirements for the type of toothpaste you should use. For best results, we recommend the Nano-b Organic Mint Toothpaste.
8. Should I use a special brushing technique?
- Nano-b does not require you to brush in a specific way. Simply brush as you normally do. If you are not sure of the correct way to brush your teeth, consult your dentist.
9. How hard shall I press Nano-b on my teeth?
- Even though Nano-b bristles have scientifically rounded tips to protect your teeth and gums, we still recommend pressing very gently while brushing. Apply low, gentle pressure to get maximum effectiveness and results. Frayed bristles indicate you are applying too much pressure, which could be dangerous to your teeth and gums.
I have more questions, how can I reach you?
- For any additional questions, feel free to get in touch here.